···· onlinerss step on muh page ···

Monday, March 1, 2010

Life

The sky is blue, when I feel lonely with hesitation.
Freedom does occur when I’m alone.
With too much freedom, I start feeling lonely.
Loneliness is relaxing, if it’s too relaxed then makes me feel bored.
A certain someone brings me happiness,
But this happiness can also lead to sadness.

I only wish a simple life with stability and slow growth,
Got to live life with full of colors, enjoy the companion of my soul mate for eternity.
Eternity … How long would it be?

Fate, is unpredictable.
How long will this journey take, it does not matter to me …
Even though I can’t be with you, I’ll cherish each and every single moment spent with you when we were together.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy facebook likes
facebook likes

http://mitchalbom.com/d/journalism/2546/going-so-fast-gone-too-soon http://www.oxfamindia.org/blog/anjela-taneja/india-approaches-one-year-notification-right-education-act
1000 facebook likes get facebook likes facebook likes
At work the man I worked with got a virus opening a picture and when I am not there he tends to use my computer because its faster, I have important information about payrolls and financial info about the company and I can't afford to lose it. Thanks

facebook likes get facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]buy facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.