···· onlinerss step on muh page ···

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Animal Rights!

What ya know about ANIMAL RIGHTS?

In my opinion, animal also have their rights which human do so. People hunted animals for food at first, then is theirs skins for our clothing and whatever we needed. Do we ever think about what those animal’s feelings that moment? Although we can’t read animal mind, but what if all these happened on our own self? Their feeling will be just as same as us, just that they can’t react what they feel...

I’m a pet lover, I mean I loves dog very much a lot! I had an email a couple years ago, is about China people abusing, killing, and being cruelty to dogs... when I saw those pictures they tied string on dog’s neck hang upside down, caging many of them in only one big cage, hit them with hammer, and then put them in a big pot of boiling hot water to cooked dog’s meat.
The moment I’ve read the last content of the email, a few drops of my tears started dropping down my face....my heart were pain! Such a big group of dog’s being killed then sell to the dog’s meat seller... isn’t that disgusting? While us, people were enjoying meal do think about eating our own beloved ones...
Yap, I admit i sympathize towards those animal cruelties. So everyone should think very seriously before deciding on whether to have a pet or not. It is a big responsibility to love your own pet; they will feel your loves toward them. If you were an animal how would you want to be treated?

The another common of animal abuse is mistreatment. Most of the animals are being dam out on the streets every day, already they can’t sound out their feelings. But the most sad thing is... these animals have done nothing wrong, people even failed to give animals the respect and rights they deserve. Try asking ourselves, why they been treated like that?

I’m not a vegetarian so I can’t talk off more ... but what I’m trying to say is... let’s know more about animal rights like what we do. What a pitiful if human keep hunting animal non-stop! Do think in future, what if animal that most killed will be lesser and lesser... and then it disappears? If animals does vanished from the planet, our future generation wouldn’t not have a chance to know the existence of these animal.


So let's get started to save ANIMAL and value their RIGHTS!
:)

 

No comments: